Wednesday, May 29, 2024

My Criticism of Christianity


Picture says endure capitalist sitting on your neck because God wills it.

A response to indented text:

So families, fair treatment of all, mercy, forgiveness, sobriety, humility, compassion, peacemaking, welcoming the downtrodden, curing the sick, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, giving to the poor, visiting those in prison, protecting the poor from tyrants and tax collectors (Proverbs 25:5 Mark 12:40-43), and not forcing others to follow your way of life as love from fear is not love at all? I could go on, but I trust you understand my point.

I do not say all of this to rag on you, sibling. Rather, I say this to help open your eyes. You have been fed lies about faith and Christians. I pray that you also have your eyes opened by the spirit and that I may greet you in paradise. No sin is unforgivable, and we will take you in with open arms. Go in peace.

Caring for poor is too ambiguous, what are the concrete solutions Church has? Social Libertarianism has UBI, can Christianity offer more than that, more money than what UBI offers that is?

Also, most of Christian help are prayers and stuff like secondhand cloth? What Christianity does is not sufficient to fix the problem, it more about keeping people struggle forever rather than make sure they do not struggle. Christianity wants to be seen as caring for poor rather than do something that can actually change things?

I prefer when its individuals over families rather than the other way around, my family was bad, and I do not like when people prioritize families over individuals. They sideline me in social housing because of families so families be damned.

I do not want to forgive my dad for stealing a lot of my money and both of my parents for being abusive parents. There are plenty of other people who did bad things to me, and I do not want to forgive them. They should pay for offences they committed.

Peace is overrated, earth suffer from overpopulation, war and COVID can fix that, prayers do not.

Also, this, probably not your denomination, but here Patriarchs of Moscow and Constantinople excommunicating each other over question of whether Ukraine should have its own Church or not. Moscow Church thinks they own Ukraine and excommunicate those who disagree. How fair is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Liberals Leaving Russia

  I mentioned it before that emigrants from any certain country often do not represent majority opinion of the said countries. Liberalism in...