Here are my views on 6 different categories of policy. Many of these are very new and reflect current socio-economic reality of life as it is in year 2024 or 21 century. This set of policies are what we need to tackle challenges of our times. The sooner politicians realize it the better.
Here I express my views on modern politics and current affairs, propose solutions to modern day problems as well as provide historical context that created these problems in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Revised Plan on How Better Redivide Russia Into Several Different States
Several years ago, I wrote my original plan on redividing Russia into several independent states. Looking back at it now, I feel it was rat...
-
Russian Civil War had many interesting peculiarities, in certain ways it was even more complex than current Syrian war. Each of these requ...
-
Recently there have been a lot of videos about ranks of nobility and such. Most of them are very bad as they simply do not understand how ...

No comments:
Post a Comment